Sunday, Jun 26, 2022

PFL Weekly Ep. 4: History in Kenyon Arena, women’s swim off to nationals, track relay team earns All-American

The fourth episode of PFL Weekly was published on Tuesday, March 15. COURTESY PHOTO

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7pMmrbBUA09LBsFVx7lkeP?si=8ea4f4aa95a948e9

What a week to be a Panther! Women’s hockey punched their ticket to the NCAA semifinals, men’s tennis won 18-straight matches on Sunday and the women’s DMR relay team earned All-American honors. On this episode, the PFL Weekly team recaps these accomplishments, while also previewing the women’s swim & dive NCAA championships and upcoming spring break trips for Middlebury’s varsity teams. Blaise, Captain, Eli and Marco name their Panther all-stars of the week and Marco gives a “Marco guarantee!”

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23 is the Senior Sports Editor.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and plans to minor in Spanish.

Now in his third year writing for The Campus, Siefer has covered  several varsity teams and has written numerous feature stories for the  sports section. Last year, he began to host and produce a sports  podcast, Siefer's Scoop, which he will continue to run throughout the  '21-22 academic year. The podcast tells the stories of Middlebury's  varsity athletes, both past and present.

Siefer is also the co-president of Middlebury Club Soccer.