Sunday, Nov 27, 2022

PFL Weekly Ep. 8: Women’s track & field wins meet, men’s baseball undefeated at home, women’s lacrosse charges past Colby

The eighth episode of PFL Weekly was published on Tuesday, April 19. COURTESY PHOTO

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2x7LVIsoM4alktyh3qglsi?si=777c7ef68c4141d8

Women’s track & field means business this spring, finishing first out of 20 teams at the Silfen Invitational meet this past weekend. Captain highlights notable individual achievements at this meet, while Eli discusses another team that’s on fire: baseball. In other news, Blaise discusses women’s lacrosse’s victory over nationally-ranked Colby, including an interview with first-year phenom Hope Shue ’25. Marco makes another “Marco guarantee” while the rest of the crew begins to question if he can actually predict the future.

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23 is the Senior Sports Editor.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and plans to minor in Spanish.

Now in his third year writing for The Campus, Siefer has covered  several varsity teams and has written numerous feature stories for the  sports section. Last year, he began to host and produce a sports  podcast, Siefer's Scoop, which he will continue to run throughout the  '21-22 academic year. The podcast tells the stories of Middlebury's  varsity athletes, both past and present.

Siefer is also the co-president of Middlebury Club Soccer.