Sunday, Jun 26, 2022

PFL Weekly Ep. 7: Men’s tennis ranked No. 4 in country, women’s golf spring preview, club sports update

The seventh episode of PFL Weekly was published on Tuesday, April 12. COURTESY PHOTO

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5WcsaF68Hv5t7j8YsWFGjO?si=c79c4b20fc944073

After beginning the year unranked, men’s tennis was just ranked fourth in Division III by the Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA). The team just defeated No. 18 Amherst and Hamilton and is showing no signs of slowing down! In other news, the PFL Weekly crew features the women’s golf team, who will tee off on their spring season this weekend at the Vassar College Invitational. Eli also recaps Middlebury’s club sports teams and their recent accomplishments. In case that didn’t sell you, Marco’s stat of the week is about… discipline? Check out this action-packed episode.

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23 is the Senior Sports Editor.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and plans to minor in Spanish.

Now in his third year writing for The Campus, Siefer has covered  several varsity teams and has written numerous feature stories for the  sports section. Last year, he began to host and produce a sports  podcast, Siefer's Scoop, which he will continue to run throughout the  '21-22 academic year. The podcast tells the stories of Middlebury's  varsity athletes, both past and present.

Siefer is also the co-president of Middlebury Club Soccer.