The Twin Bed Problem

First things first, figure out the roommate problem. Now that you’ve cleared the room, affirmed consent, and done what evolution commands, you’re just sweaty and cramped up in a twin bed. Most students on this campus sleep in a twin extra long bed 39” x 80”; barely enough room to fit you and your laptop side by side. Yet, you’ve made the decision to bring a full sized human in there with you. Constant shuffling and repositioning stifles creative and engaging sex. Cuddling, a wonderful piece of the sexual experience is reduced to a negotiation with space limits. Sleeping (everyone’s real goal) is simply out of the question. Size really does matter.

Seems impossible to rectify?

Try these simple tricks:

1) Try getting off the bed to have sex. Standing can be hot if done with intent and passion.

2) Fans. Fans. Always use a fan. It will cool you down and mask some of the noises or your rumpus lovemaking.

3) The gear room rents sleeping bags and pads. Lay them out on the floor and zip the bags together. Just make sure to have them back by the end of your rental!

4) Sometimes you don’t want to stay over. Twin beds are a great excuse to leave. Your partner(s?) might even appreciate it.

5) If you are staying over, make sure you each have a pillow. Nothing ends a relationship faster than fighting over a pillow. Trust me

6) Ask your partner how they like to sleep

If all this is too much and you just want your space, you can always masturbate.

Stay safe everyone.

XOXO (with a slight purr),

Sex Panther