Spectator’s guide: How to watch the Panthers in action

A brief roundup of all the sports teams playing upcoming home games

With fall sports firmly underway, here is a look at the home events in the week ahead.

Saturday Oct. 1 and Sunday Oct. 2

Women’s golf: George Phinney Classic, Ralph Myhre Golf Course @ 12 p.m./9:30 a.m.

After placing fifth in both the Hamilton Fall Invitational and the Williams Invitational, women’s golf welcomes opponents to the Ralph Myhre Golf Course this upcoming weekend for the George Phinney Classic, a two-day tournament. Their performance will determine their standing in the NESCAC Championship Qualifier the following weekend at Cold Spring Country Club in Massachusetts.

Sunday Oct. 2

Field hockey vs. St. John Fisher University, Kohn Field @ 1 p.m.

The field hockey squad traveled to Maine this past weekend where they took home a pair of wins against conference opponents Bowdoin and Bates. You can watch them work to extend their winning streak as they take on St. John Fisher University (SJFU) at Kohn Field on Oct. 2. Though they will have just returned from an away match against Wesleyan the day before, their game versus SJFU marks the first of five straight home games.

Tuesday Oct. 4

Women’s soccer vs. Clarkson University, Dragone Field @ 4 p.m.

After three-straight conference match-ups, women’s soccer (6–2) faces an out of conference opponent in Clarkson University (5–3–1). The Panthers traveled to Maine last weekend and took home a loss and a win against Bowdoin and Bates, respectively. Their match-up against Clarkson marks their final non-conference game of the season.