Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Advertise

Interested in advertising online or in print with The Middlebury Campus? We reach nearly 3,000 people weekly with our print issue and 160,000 unique users every year online.

Please reach out to Business Manager Shaye Anis by email at sanis@middlebury.edu.

Interested in advertising online or in print with The Middlebury Campus? Please reach out to Business Manager Shaye Anis by email at sanis@middlebury.edu.

Why Advertise with us?

In a single week we reach: 

1. 6,000 unique users

2. 20,000 page views

3. Strong Local and National Readership

The Middlebury Campus is the college’s only student run newspaper and as a result can reach a wide audience, spanning from a geographically diverse student body, Addison County Community, and a robust Alumni network. In an economy which increasingly relies upon digital delivery based mediums, the Campus can provide a powerful and constituent way to reach a wider body of customers!

Digital Advertising

We offer a wide range of online advertising!

1. Advertisements are available for purchase in 3 day, weekly or monthly packages.

2. Want to know more about possible customers? Implement an interactive advertisement to learn more about what your potential customers want.

3. Don’t know what you want your ad to look like? We have a talented staff of Cartoonists and Graphic Designers to create one for you!

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic The Middlebury Campus has gone online for the fall, and can only offer digital advertisements. By choosing to advertise on our website you have the ability not only to reach the entire student, staff and faculty population in the Vermont region on a weekly basis, but also the students, alumni and parents who live throughout the country, and world.  If you have any questions about specific pricing, information, or data, please fill out the Google Form below, or contact our Business Manager, Shaye Anis, at sanis@middlebury.edu.