Sunday, Jun 26, 2022

PFL Weekly Ep. 6: Historic win for men’s lacrosse, John Collins on fire at the plate, men’s golf spring preview

The sixth episode of PFL Weekly was published on Tuesday, April 5. COURTESY PHOTO

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7g31Jq7t40NOQP9tF2YtVC?si=33032fcf35dd4be7

For the first time since 2009, men’s lacrosse has defeated Tufts. The Panthers put on a clinic on Saturday, winning 21–14 in a game that turned heads across the nation. Elsewhere, junior catcher John Collins is leading men’s baseball in several hitting categories, while Noelle Ruschil is among the best in the nation in slugging percentage for women’s softball. The PFL Weekly team also previews Middlebury men’s golf, who open their season this coming weekend. You won’t want to miss this episode!

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23 is the Senior Sports Editor.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and plans to minor in Spanish.

Now in his third year writing for The Campus, Siefer has covered  several varsity teams and has written numerous feature stories for the  sports section. Last year, he began to host and produce a sports  podcast, Siefer's Scoop, which he will continue to run throughout the  '21-22 academic year. The podcast tells the stories of Middlebury's  varsity athletes, both past and present.

Siefer is also the co-president of Middlebury Club Soccer.