Siefer’s Scoop podcast: Roy Heffernan ’78, Middlebury Athletics Hall of Fame inductee, current Owner-Partner at Life is Good

Courtesy Photo
Courtesy Photo

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2zFHV9ylGpCc0pRAxdctB7?si=814e5299126748de

This week, Roy Heffernan ’78 joins the Siefer’s Scoop podcast. A stellar athlete on both the football and men’s lacrosse teams at Middlebury, Heffernan was inducted into the Middlebury Athletics Hall of Fame in 2015. After graduating from the College, Heffernan joined the Life is Good company, where he worked as the Chief Operating Optimist and helped guide the company to incredible success. Currently, Heffernan is an Owner-Partner at Life is Good and makes trips up to Middlebury when he finds the time. On this episode, Heffernan discusses his accomplishments as a student-athlete at Middlebury, his time with Life is Good, and the lessons he’s learned from both experiences. He also explains why Middlebury has played and continues to play such an instrumental role in his life. 

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23.5 is a sports staff writer.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and minoring in Spanish.

For three semesters in 2021 and 2022, Siefer served as Senior Sports Editor. He also co-founded a Middlebury sports recap podcast, PFL Weekly, which is released on all major streaming platforms every Tuesday. 

Siefer is also the Co-Founder and Co-President of Middlebury Club Soccer.