Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021

Siefer’s Scoop podcast: Jack Kramer ’10.5, former football quarterback, finds wild success with MarketSnacks

<p>Jack Kramer ’10.5 (left) is the co-founder of MarketSnacks, an economics newsletter acquired by Robinhood in 2019. On the right is Nick Martell, Kramer’s first-year roommate at Middlebury and also a co-founder of MarketSnacks.</p>

Jack Kramer ’10.5 (left) is the co-founder of MarketSnacks, an economics newsletter acquired by Robinhood in 2019. On the right is Nick Martell, Kramer’s first-year roommate at Middlebury and also a co-founder of MarketSnacks.

On this episode of the Siefer’s Scoop podcast, Blaise hosts Jack Kramer ’10.5, who was a four-year quarterback on the football team at Middlebury. Kramer received a bachelor’s degree in German and economics from the college in 2011, and, after graduating, co-founded an economics newsletter, called MarketSnacks. In 2019, MarketSnacks was acquired by Robinhood, a prominent American financial services company. Currently, Kramer co-hosts the Snacks Daily podcast and is the managing editor of news at Robinhood. On this episode, Kramer discusses his favorite experiences and lessons learned at Middlebury, how he grew MarketSnacks and how he’s currently enjoying his role at Robinhood. Extra: Kramer also offers some insightful advice to current Middlebury students.

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5vLlNcSIvZZzOXbCfoi0Qm?si=3a917a64ca584e2e

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23 is the Senior Sports Editor.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and plans to minor in Spanish.

Now in his third year writing for The Campus, Siefer has covered  several varsity teams and has written numerous feature stories for the  sports section. Last year, he began to host and produce a sports  podcast, Siefer's Scoop, which he will continue to run throughout the  '21-22 academic year. The podcast tells the stories of Middlebury's  varsity athletes, both past and present.

Siefer is also the co-president of Middlebury Club Soccer.