Siefer’s Scoop podcast: Jack Kramer ’10.5, former football quarterback, finds wild success with MarketSnacks

<p>Jack Kramer ’10.5 (left) is the co-founder of MarketSnacks, an economics newsletter acquired by Robinhood in 2019. On the right is Nick Martell, Kramer’s first-year roommate at Middlebury and also a co-founder of MarketSnacks.</p>

Jack Kramer ’10.5 (left) is the co-founder of MarketSnacks, an economics newsletter acquired by Robinhood in 2019. On the right is Nick Martell, Kramer’s first-year roommate at Middlebury and also a co-founder of MarketSnacks.

On this episode of the Siefer’s Scoop podcast, Blaise hosts Jack Kramer ’10.5, who was a four-year quarterback on the football team at Middlebury. Kramer received a bachelor’s degree in German and economics from the college in 2011, and, after graduating, co-founded an economics newsletter, called MarketSnacks. In 2019, MarketSnacks was acquired by Robinhood, a prominent American financial services company. Currently, Kramer co-hosts the Snacks Daily podcast and is the managing editor of news at Robinhood. On this episode, Kramer discusses his favorite experiences and lessons learned at Middlebury, how he grew MarketSnacks and how he’s currently enjoying his role at Robinhood. Extra: Kramer also offers some insightful advice to current Middlebury students.

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5vLlNcSIvZZzOXbCfoi0Qm?si=3a917a64ca584e2e

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23.5 is a sports staff writer.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and minoring in Spanish.

For three semesters in 2021 and 2022, Siefer served as Senior Sports Editor. He also co-founded a Middlebury sports recap podcast, PFL Weekly, which is released on all major streaming platforms every Tuesday. 

Siefer is also the Co-Founder and Co-President of Middlebury Club Soccer.