Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021

Siefer’s Scoop Podcast: Episode #2 Noah Whiting ’22, Men’s Cross Country and Track and Field

Noah Whiting ’22, a member of the men’s cross country and track and field teams, joins the podcast this week. In this episode, we ask Whiting about how the pandemic has affected the cross country season. What’s it like to wear a mask while running? Does the team have any upcoming intra-team races? How do runners keep their runs fresh and entertaining when they’re quarantined to campus? Also, we chat about his first two years on the cross country and track and field teams, learning about his favorite aspects of the programs and his fondest memories thus far. Finally, we cap off the episode by asking Whiting why he first began to run competitively and how he was recruited to Middlebury.

[embed]https://open.spotify.com/episode/09mm9Cbzkdyt2AX2E8ZhpD?si=Dok0_y5BTKeAJOHpXMuC7w[/embed]

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23 is the Senior Sports Editor.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and plans to minor in Spanish.

Now in his third year writing for The Campus, Siefer has covered  several varsity teams and has written numerous feature stories for the  sports section. Last year, he began to host and produce a sports  podcast, Siefer's Scoop, which he will continue to run throughout the  '21-22 academic year. The podcast tells the stories of Middlebury's  varsity athletes, both past and present.

Siefer is also the co-president of Middlebury Club Soccer.