Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021

Siefer’s Scoop podcast: Cat Harrison ’19, two-time captain of women’s basketball, returns as team’s assistant coach

This week, Cat Harrison ’19 joins the Siefer’s Scoop podcast. A four-year center on the women’s basketball team at Middlebury, Harrison was a two-time captain and ranks second in program history in blocked shots (105) and fourth in rebounds (746). After graduating, Harrison worked at a leadership development firm in Washington, D.C., for two years, but this summer, she returned to Middlebury as an assistant coach of the women’s basketball team. On this episode, Harrison discusses her time as a student-athlete at Middlebury, why she decided to return as an assistant coach and what Panther fans can expect from the team this season. 

Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2wH2EqfyTd2AUu5rKzlQbO?si=8c69f1e8f17a4d37

Blaise Siefer

Blaise Siefer ‘23 is the Senior Sports Editor.

Siefer is majoring in Sociology and plans to minor in Spanish.

Now in his third year writing for The Campus, Siefer has covered  several varsity teams and has written numerous feature stories for the  sports section. Last year, he began to host and produce a sports  podcast, Siefer's Scoop, which he will continue to run throughout the  '21-22 academic year. The podcast tells the stories of Middlebury's  varsity athletes, both past and present.

Siefer is also the co-president of Middlebury Club Soccer.